Registering a move to or within Leiden
Leiden municipality has relocated. Do you have an appointment to apply for something or to pick something up? Our new address is Bargelaan 190, 2333 CW Leiden.
Are you planning to move to the municipality of Leiden or are you moving within the municipality? You can register your move up to 4 weeks in advance.
Did the municipality receive your change of address more than 5 days after your move? Then the date on which your data was received will be registered as your moving date.
You can register your own move or you can register a move for somebody else:
- For yourself, if you are aged 16 or older.
- Parents or legal guardians of children under 16.
- Parents or legal guardians of children aged 16 and 17 who are living at home, unless these minors register the change of address themselves.
- Legal guardian of a person placed under guardianship
- Adult who has been authorised in writing by the applicant.
- Head of an institution for persons residing in an institution.
- Adult child for a parent or parents with the same home address (if they move together from one address to the other).
- Parents or legal guardians of an an adult child with the same home address (if they move together from one address to the other).
- Spouses or registered partners with the same home address (if they move together from one address to the other).