Parking permit for employees
Is your business located in an area with paid parking? Apply for an employee parking permit for your employees or for yourself. You can also apply when you are the owner of a company or an independent contractor (ZZP).
You will receive a parking permit for a car park or for a particular area in the city close to your business.
- Your company or organisation(or a branch) is located in zone A or zone B of the paid parking area. Please check in which parking area your company is located or check the list of streetnames (pdf, 4,61 mb).
- The municipality of Leiden will check the address at which your company is registered at the Chamber of Commerce. You will receive the employees parking permit for parking in a car park or particular area. Have you received an employee parking permit? Then you will be informed in which car park or area you may park
Validity employee permits
- Zone A Area permit: parking is permitted in the entire zone A (Monday up to and including Friday from 9.00 to 21.00 hours)
- Zone A Site permit: parking is permitted at the Langegracht site, Morssingel site and the Huigpark (Monday up to and including Friday from 9.00 to 21.00 hours)
- Zone B Area permit: parking is permitted in the employee area where your company is located (Monday up to and including Friday from 9.00 to 19.30 hours)
- You are not allowed to park at an auto date parking spot or at a red-cap machine
Do you want to know where your employee parking permit is valid. Check the map (pdf, 182 kb) with employee areas in which your employee permit is valid.