Waste collection schedule
Enter your zip code and house number to see when waste is collected in your street.
Zip code is 'postcode' in Dutch. House number is 'huisnummer' in Dutch:
The replacement collection days for public holidays are also shown if you enter your zip code and house number.
Vegetable, fruit and garden waste and paper
- Place your container on the side of the road before 7.00 on the day of retrieval (not the day before retrieval).
- The container should be placed on the right side of the road, with the front facing the road.
- The container should not weigh more than 60 kilograms.
- Retrieve your empty container at your earliest convenience, before 21.00 at the latest.
- Do not put any waste next to the container. You will risk a fine and this waste will not be collected.
- Keep the lid of your container closed to prevent cats or seagulls from getting into the container.
- Park your car in such a way that the garbage trucks have proper access to the containers.
Waste containers are municipal property. Has your container been damaged or gone missing? Request a new one.