Visiting the Stadskantoor
The Stadskantoor, the Municipality of Leiden’s offices, is in located in the LEVEL building. This is the large, modern building next to Leiden Central Station on the LUMC side.
Our visitors’ address is: Bargelaan 190, 2333 CW Leiden.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, you will not be permitted to enter the Stadskantoor without first making an appointment. Read below how we’re keeping each other safe and please comply with all rules.
Because of the coronameasures we request you to:
- Only visit the Stadskantoor when you have an appointment.
- Come alone.
- Wear a mouth mask (mandatory).
- Do not come too early, but at the exact time of your appointment.
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of a cold (runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough) an elevated temperature, a fever, shortness of breath.
- Does someone in your household has a fever and/or shortness of breath? In that case you are not allowed to come to the Stadskantoor either.
- Keep 1,5 metres distance between the other visitors and our employees.