Requesting, replacing or returning a waste container
Is your waste container broken or missing? Do you want a different size container or do you have a waste container that you no longer use? Submit a request.
You can request:
- a smaller size waste container (capacity 180 litres) for residual waste
- an extra container for organic waste (capacity 240 litres)
- a container for paper and cartboard
- to have your container repaired
- to return a waste container that you no longer use
- an extra container for household (residual) waste for households of 5 or more people.
What should you do next?
- If you submit your request between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, place the waste container in front of your home immediately after reporting.
- If you report after 4 p.m., please place the waste container in front of your house at 7 a.m. the next day.
- Make sure the waste container is empty.
How long does it take?
Repairing, replacing or returning the waste container is free of charge and takes a maximum of 2 working days.
The household (residual) waste container has a grey lid and a capacity of 240 liters. The organic waste container has a green lid and a capacity of 240 liters. The paper and cartboard container has a blue lid and a capacity of 240 liters.