Read in your own language
Do you want to view our website in your own language? There are different third party solutions for automatic translation of webpages. The right solution for you depends on the browser you are using.
I’m using Chrome
Chrome has a built in Google Translate option. Are you using Chrome and this option didn’t pop up? You might have to enable it in the language settings of Chrome. Follow the steps below to enable this option.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right click on the 3 dots and click on "Settings".
Press ALT+E on your keyboard and click on "Settings."
- Click on "Language".
- Check "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read".
- Refresh this website.
Need more help? Visit Google support for detailed instructions.
I’m using another browser
Most browsers don’t have a built in translation option. Depending on the browser you are using you might need to download an extension, add-on or a plugin.
- If you are using Edge visit Microsoft Edge extension store.
- If you are using FireFox visit FireFox extensions.
- If you are using Safari visit the Apple App Store on your device.
Gemeente Leiden can not be held responsible and is not liable for any confusion or damage caused by automatic translations of any of our content.