Extract non-resident (RNI)

Are you in the Netherlands for less than 4 months? Or do you live abroad and still have contact with the Dutch government? Then you are registered as a non-resident (RNI) with the municipality of Leiden. You can request an extract of your registration.

You can apply for the RNI extract in various ways:

  • at the counter of the municipality of Leiden, or at one of the other 18 Dutch municipalities.
  • by mail/contact form (Note! If you request the extract by mail, it can only be sent to your foreign address).
  • by someone else through authorization.