Requesting a new container (mini-container)

Is your container for residual waste or biodegradable waste (vegetables, fruit and garden waste) seriously damaged? For example, the lid no longer closes or there are holes in it. Then you can request a new container. You can also request a new container if your container has been stolen or has disappeared.

The new container for residual waste has a grey lid. The new container for biodegradable waste is slightly larger than the old one and has a green lid.


Your container will only be replaced if it is broken or has disappeared.

Requesting a new container

Complete the online contact form to request a new container.

If you would prefer to do this in person, call 14 071 and visit the municipality office.

How long does it take?

The new container will be delivered to you within 3 business days. Place your old, broken container outside. It will be taken away and recycled.