27/5/20 - Municipal services as of the 2nd of June
From Tuesday the 2nd of June the municipality of Leiden will be able to be of service to more clients in the Stadskantoor again. You have to make an appointment, as simply visiting without one is not possible yet. Please keep to the rules and read how we contribute to safety together.
You can make an appointment on our product pages. For instance go to driving license or parking permit or use the search bar on this page. From now on you can make appointments from Tuesday the 2nd of June onwards.
Safety in the Stadskantoor
Safety remains the key word, and that is why the following safety rules apply in the Stadskantoor:
- Only visit the Stadskantoor when you have an appointment.
- Come alone.
- Do not come too early, but at the exact time of your appointment.
- Stay at home when you have symptoms of a cold (runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough) a slight temperature, a fever, chest tightness.
- When someone in your household has a fever and/or chest tightness? In that case you are not allowed to come to the Stadskantoor either.
- Keep 1,5 metres distance between the other clients and our employees